- You will need to have a current Seward library card in good standing to download eBooks or Audiobooks.
- You will also need a password for your library account.
- Any nonresident living in Seward, Butler, Lancaster, Saline, or York Counties may support the library by purchasing a membership for $25.00 per year or $15.00 for six months. This includes access to Overdrive. NebrasKard patrons from these counties may not use the Overdrive service but could purchase a nonresident card.
4 items may be checked out at a time.
3 items may be placed on hold at a time.
Items will never become overdue or accumulate late fees. When an item expires, you simply will not be able to read or listen to it anymore. Items cannot be renewed. If no one is waiting for the item, you could check it out again.
- can be checked out for 7, 14, or 21 days (you choose)
can be returned early
- can be checked out for 7 or 14 days (you choose)
cannot be returned early
To view a list of all devices compatible with Overdrive and the type of formats that work with each device, visit this site: www.overdrive.com/resources/drc/